Submitted by: Javonna
Total Views: 3594
Release Date: Jul 3rd, 2007
Rating: Excellent (5) | 1 rate(s)
1. When you take a long time, you're slow.
When your boss takes a long time, he's thorough.
2. When you don't do it, you're lazy.
When your boss doesn't do it, he's too busy.
3. When you make a mistake, you're an idiot.
When your boss makes a mistake, he's only human.
4. When doing something without being told, you're overstepping your authority.
When your boss does the same thing, that's initiative.
5. When you take a stand, you're being pig-headed.
When your boss does it, he's being firm.
6. When you overlooked a rule of ettiquette, you're being rude.
When your boss skips a few rules, he's being original.
7. When you please your boss, you're arse-creeping.
When your boss pleases his boss, he's being co-operative.
8. When you're out of the office, you're wandering around.
When your boss is out of the office, he's on business.
9. When you're on a day off sick, you're always sick.
When your boss has a day off sick, he must be very ill.
10 When you apply for leave, you must be going for an interview.
When your boss applies for leave, it's because he's overworked.